Monday, March 11, 2013

An Italian Wedding

Ok Ok I know it has been forever.  My bad.

Back in September I was lucky enough to photograph a wedding in Italy.  It was on a small island called Ponza off the coast south of Rome.  It was an incredible adventure and I am happy to share a few pictures from the amazing day.  Enjoy.











As I was writing this blog I found out that our very good friend's grandmother had past away.  I am dedicating this post to her.
Nonna, it was a pleasure to meet you and visit your beautiful Ponza.


10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Both of you are the best! Thank you for all the support you have shown me over the years! XOXO

      Delete
  2. Welcome back Will! You are so damn talented. What a lovely tribute to a beautiful Italian woman!! Looking forward to many more posts outta you!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the love kiki! XOXO

      Delete
  3. Thank you my friend....Nonna would have been touched, as we all are. She was a wonderful soul and a true spirit of Ponza and I'm glad you got to experience the beauty of both. Thank you for this, Will....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For you and your family anything. It was a great privilege to go there and spend time with all of you. Hope to see you soon my friend. XOXO

      Delete
  4. Nonna you are beautiful in this photo. I love you
    'll never forget you....

    Guido.

    ReplyDelete